95% Efficient Furnace The highest efficiency available in a package system. And only available from your Maytag dealer!
Looking for the most efficient gas/electric package system on the market today? Air Express Air Conditioning has got'em! Available in limited quantities, we are proud to introduce the newest addition to the Maytag line of package equipment. An industy first, a package heating and cooling system with a 95% efficient furnace! Highest efficiency with a warranty to match.
It's true, what's inside matters. This new gas/electric heating and cooling system has the most efficient furnace available in a package system, 95%. Others only managee 80%. That means 80% of the fuel that you supply is converted to heat, with the other 20% going up the flue! With a smart control board that adapts to extend the life of the ignition components and 2 stages of heating output to adapt to your heating needs. Switching to high capacity only when you need it. It's like having two furnaces, one for really cold days and another smaller one for those not so cold days. An unbeatable warranty, limited lifetime heat exchanger warranty and a 12 year limited parts warranty* leaves the competition out in the cold. And don't forget the 1 year dependability promise: If the compressor or heat exchanger fails in the first year of purchase, the entire unit will be replaced!* In one package you have the best in heating technology and cooling. Because inside is a 15 SEER air conditioner for those hot summer days. Quite efficient operation in cooling or heating modes. Simply the best for dependability, warranty coverage and highest in efficiency. Ready to save? Call us today! *warranty details and restrictions are available upon request